About ERS Medical Non Emergency Patient Transport
ERS provides a range of non emergency patient transport and courier services to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector across the UK.
ERS Medical completes over 1 million patient and medical courier journeys a year, owns a comprehensive fleet of more than 400 vehicles and employs over 900 staff including paramedics, technicians and nurses. The ERS Management Team have experience in implementing complex operational projects, under strict financial and time constraints.
Delivering a nationwide flexible 24-7-365-day service from sites across the UK, ERS Medical offers a quality assured service, with a track record of making positive changes and improving performance in patient and medical transport. A full range of our services can be found here
- We serve more than 319 NHS Trusts for Patient Transport
- We handle approximately 300,000 calls each year
- We make over 1 Million Patient Transport and Courier journeys every year for those who require non-emergency transport to and from healthcare appointments.
- We employ over 900 staff including paramedics, technicians and nurses.
- We have over 400 non-emergency vehicles operating across the UK.
ERS Medical have sites across the UK