About ERS Medical
ERS Medical provides a range of patient transport and courier services to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector across the UK.
ERS Medical transports nearly three quarters of a million patients and over 10 million pathology samples every year. We own a comprehensive fleet of over 550 vehicles. With a 1300-strong national team including ACAs, paramedics, technicians, nurses and medical courier drivers, we are led by a highly-skilled management team with experience in implementing complex operational projects, under strict financial and time constraints.
Delivering a nationwide flexible 24-7-365-day service from sites across the UK, ERS Medical offers a quality assured service, with a track record of making positive changes and improving performance in patient and medical transport. A full range of our services can be found here.
- We serve more than 250 Acute Hospitals and 30 CCGs
- We handle approximately 600,000 calls each year in our UK call centres
- We underake 750,000 patient journeys each year, for those who require non-emergency transport to and from healthcare appointments
- We transport over 10 million pathology samples per year
- We have a 1300-strong national team including ACAs, paramedics, technicians, nurses and medical courier drivers
- We have over 550 non-emergency vehicles operating across the UK
ERS Medical has 25 sites across the UK.