Patient Transport Vacancies
ERS Medical patient transport is one of the UK’s largest independent healthcare service providers offering non-emergency patient transport and courier services to the NHS and wider healthcare sector across the UK.
While we come from different backgrounds and cultures, our values are what we have in common. They guide how we work with customers and each other, inform the type of work we do and hold us accountable to do our best. They govern our actions and determine our success. Our purpose, vision and strategy can be found here.
We are always looking for quality clinical and non-clinical additions to our rapidly expanding team. Opportunities can include Paramedic, Technician, ECA, ACA, Trainee ACAs, Courier Drivers and a range of operational and administrative roles.
Ad hoc Courier
- Part time, Fixed term 6 month courier driver (possibly continuing) Liverpool, Liverpool
Ad Hoc PTS
- Operations ManagerManchester, Lancashire
Call Centre Operations
- CCO Advisor and Controller Head Office - Angels Wings
Fife NHS Trust
- GP OOH Driver - Fife Fife, Fife
Hull & East Yorkshire Hospitals
- Courier Operations ManagerHull, Kingston upon Hull
North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Ambulance Care AssistantManchester, Lancashire
Oldham NHS courier - Property services
- Courier DriverCrewe, Cheshire
South West London Pathology
- Zero Hour Courier DriverMitcham, Surrey