Our website has the following accessibility features:
- Compliance with prevalent online accessibility standards.
- Compatibility with screen readers.
- Keyboard shortcuts to facilitate navigation around the site.
- Content language can be set and changed using Google Translate.
If you wish to do so, please see the guides below for adjusting the default style, size & colour of standard fonts used in web pages on your computer, as well as changing the background colour:
- Internet Explorer – https://www.microsoft.com/enable/products/default.aspx
- Google Chrome – https://www.google.co.uk/accessibility/products-features/
- Safari – https://www.apple.com/accessibility/osx/
For more guidance on accessibility in Windows or Microsoft Office, visit Microsoft’s accessibility pages at https://www.microsoft.com/enable/
For guidance on accessibility in Apple’s iOS (used on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch), visit http://www.apple.com/uk/accessibility/ios/
For help with accessibility on devices running Android, visit https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/
For help with accessibility on devices running Mac OSX, visit http://www.apple.com/accessibility/osx/