ERS Medical releases Annual Impact Report
ERS Medical has released its first annual impact report, detailing the business’s progress and plans for the future.
Highlights from the report include:
- Nearly three quarters of a million patients and over 10 million pathology samples transported each year
- Emissions reduced by 110 tonnes of CO2 in just one year
- Created and filled 92 jobs; protected 274 additional jobs
- Distributed half a million COVID-19 vaccine doses
- Opened four new sites across two regions
Andrew Pooley, Chief Executive of ERS Medical, says: “As a national health and social care transport provider working with over 250 NHS organisations, we affect the lives of countless individuals across the country.
“The nature of our service means that we also impact the communities we operate within, the customers we serve and the patients we transport. We believe, as a national provider and a leader in our sector, this impact should be one of positive influence – making a real difference and delivering real value to our customers, communities and our environment. I am really pleased to launch our first annual report, detailing our progress on all fronts.”
Click here to read a copy of the report: Annual Impact Report 2021