Managed Services (PTS)
ERS Medical’s Managed Patient Transport service offers:
- Non-emergency patient transport services
- High dependency
- Bariatric non-emergency transport service
- Taxis and courier services
- Management and provision of private vehicles and logistics services
- Winter coverage
Our Managed Services model doesn’t just simply take over the management of existing suppliers. Instead, we establish assured frameworks of compliant multi-modal transport providers, utilising them according to the specific needs of our customers and refining to meet fluctuating demand and emerging requirements.
Central to our Managed Service model is the ability to provide a single point of access enabling patients and staff to book or enquire about any of their transport needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
This optimised booking and enquiry process brings increased efficiencies in the scheduling of all transport appointments, in turn maximising the patient and staff experience by minimising the time they spend in the transport system.
- Aligned providers to
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management,
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management,
- 27001 – Information Security Standard Regulatory Requirements
- Improving the quality of service
- Ensuring better value for money
- Introducing a single point of access for all types of non-emergency patient transport
- Ensuring people access the right type of transport for their needs
If you would like to find out more get in touch with us today.